Insana Lab: Ultrasonic Imaging - The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Insana Lab: Ultrasound Research Interface (URI)
The URI-OPT program is provided free of charge, without warranty of any kind.
You may use and/or modify the program, provided the original author(s) are given credit.
UC Davis, Siemens, and Jerome Mai are not liable for any damages or loss of data directly or indirectly brought upon by the use of the program.
Any commercial use for profit of any part of the unmodified or modified versions of the program is not allowed without the written consent of the author(s).
MATLAB is a trademark of The MathWorks, Inc.
URI-OPT users group website disclaimer
THE FOLLOWING DESCRIBES THE TERMS ON WHICH THE REGENTS OF THE UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA OFFERS YOU ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE.
The URI Users Group Website is provided by The Regents of the University of California ("UCD") under contract with Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc., (collectively "we" or "us"). This legal user Agreement ("Agreement") describes the terms and conditions applicable to your use of our services available under the domain and sub-domains of http://www.bme.ucdavis.edu/URI/ (the "Site").
This Site is intended to be a forum for the exchange of information related to URI and URI-OPT.
By using this Site you agree:
- All material on this website is protected by international, federal and/or state copyright law, and you will respect those copyrights.
- That, if you post material not in the public domain on this website:
- You warrant that you have rights to do so;
- You grant UCD a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable right to exercise the copyrights (but no other rights) you have in any information you post, including without limitation the right to copy, modify and use such information, in any media now known or not currently known, for educational or research purposes and for purposes of operating and maintaining
- You grant to other users of this Site a license to download, use, copy and modify your material for educational or research purposes only. Rights to any other use must be granted by you directly.
- That, if you download material from this website:
- You will use such material for educational or research purposes only.
- You will not remove any copyright or other notice contained in the material.
- You understand that neither we nor the author have any obligation to provide support or updates for the material.
- You understand that the material is of such complexity that it may have inherent or latent defects and that we do not warrant that the material will meet your requirements, or will operate in combinations that you may select, or will operate in an uninterrupted or error free manner.
- That if you have a dispute with another user, you release us (and our officers, agents, students, and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature arising out of or in any way connected with such dispute.
WE, OUR OFFICERS, AGENTS, STUDENTS, AND EMPLOYEES MAKE NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER,
EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, CONCERNING THIS SITE OR ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON OR DOWNLOADED
FROM THIS SITE. THIS SITE AND SUCH MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT
ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. WE, OUR OFFICERS,
AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE,
MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights that vary from state to state.
Limit of Liability.
In light of the fact that we are providing this Site and the materials posted on and downloaded from this Site without charge, you agree that we, our officers, agents, students, and employees shall have no liability to you or any other party for any loss or damages resulting from any claims, demands, or actions arising out of or relating to this Site, this Agreement or such materials. Without limiting the foregoing, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, OUR OFFICERS, AGENTS, STUDENTS OR EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH OUR SITE, THE MATERIAL POSTED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS SITE OR THIS AGREEMENT HOWEVER ARISING, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE.
OUR LIABILITY, AND THE LIABILITY OF OUR OFFICERS, AGENTS, STUDENTS AND EMPLOYEES, TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE IS LIMITED TO AMOUNT CHARGED TO YOU TO USE THE SITE. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.Without limiting other remedies, we may limit your activity, immediately remove your postings or other information, warn our community of your actions, issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend or terminate your ability to use the Site, and refuse to provide access to Site to you if: (a) you breach this Agreement or (b) we believe that your actions may cause financial loss or legal liability for us.
You agree to indemnify and hold us, our officers, agents and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of this Site, your breach of this Agreement, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of California as such laws are applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within California between California residents.
We do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to this Site, and operation of the Site may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control.
This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between us with respect to the subject matter.
We may amend this Agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on the Site. Except as stated below, all amended terms shall automatically be effective as of the next use of the website by a user or 30 days after they are initially posted on the Site, whichever is sooner.